Regarding the data management concerning the www.szombathelyiugyved.hu website, the data controller is dr. Enikő Kövér lawyer (registered office: 9700 Szombathely, Belsikátor 3 .; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number: + 36-20/389-4007). The operation of the website is governed by the Act LXXVIII of 2017 on the activities of lawyers; the Act CXII of 2011 on the right to informational self-determination and on the freedom of information (“Privacy Act”), and in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Hungarian Bar Association.
Purpose of data management
The purpose of data management is to perform the services on the website (contact the data controller, record online inquiries), transfer data, keep in touch, prepare related contracts or other documents, perform statutory customer due diligence, compliance with legal requirements for the data controller [e.g. keeping records in accordance with Act LXXVIII of 2017 on the activity of a lawyers].
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the data subject [Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR]. By sending the message, the users who use the “Contact” menu item shall voluntarily, strongly and explicitly consent to the data controller’s handling of their data in the manner specified in the Privacy Act and the GDPR.
Scope of data processed:
- personal identification data (surname, first name, birth name, place of birth, time, mother’s name, address, citizenship, identity card number and validity, address card number),
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address),
- a description of the case and any related data, information, and any documents (including electronic documents),
- other information voluntarily provided by customers, depending on the nature of the legal transaction and to the extent necessary to perform the service.
The data controller does not or may not use the personal data provided for purposes other than those specified above. The disclosure of personal data to third parties or authorities is possible only with the prior express consent of the data subject, unless otherwise provided by law. The data controller shall process personal data only in the performance of her duties, for the purposes set out above, in order to exercise the right and fulfill the obligation, to the minimum extent and for the shortest period necessary to achieve the purpose, but no later than withdrawal of consent.
When processing personal data, the data controller shall not make the personal data available to third parties without the consent of the data subject, unless the transfer of data is required by a legal obligation on the data controller.
Right of appeal
The user/ data subject can request from the data controller:
- information on the handling of his/her personal data,
- correction of his/her personal data, and
- deletion or blocking of his/her personal data, with the exception of mandatory data processing.
If the user/data subject considers that the right to the protection of personal data has been violated during the data management, he/she may appeal to the competent authorities in accordance with the applicable legislation, ie
- can file a complaint with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (the „NAIH”; address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11 .; www.naih.hu), or
- may apply to a court.
The rights and legal remedies related to data management are described in detail in the Privacy Act and in the GDPR.
The data controller reserves the right to change this prospectus at any time by informing the data subjects of any changes in all data processing on this website.